EIS is an insurance software company that enables leading insurers to innovate and operate like a tech company: fast, simple, agile. EIS provides an open, flexible platform of core systems and digital solutions allowing insurers to accelerate and scale innovation, launch products faster, deliver new revenue channels and create experiences the world will love.
With thousands of APIs, the platform gives insurers the freedom to connect to a vast ecosystem of insurtech and emerging technologies.
EIS powers premium growth for insurers in all lines of business worldwide. For more information visit EISGroup.com
We are looking for Cloud Engineer to join the team of 10+ professionals!
- Define and implement processes to maintain software products and infrastructure server configuration.
- Maintain applications and tools for the Development teams.
- Create documentation following industry standards for process definition and training purposes.
- Work within an agile team to develop software solutions and provide guidance on best practices for Configuration Management.
- Constantly re-evaluate current Configuration Management practices to propose improvements.
- Experience with configuration management and infrastructure provisioning skills using Ansible, Terraform, Helm.
- Kubernetes system architecture knowledge and experience in building and maintaining Kubernetes-based configurations.
- Good experience in Public Clouds – AWS and Azure.
- Automation skills: Bash, Python (or similar).
- Good Linux OS administration knowledge and experience.
- Experience working with Docker - building, maintaining, executing Docker images. Knowledge of dockerfiles and their maintenance in Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP, with an understanding of internet routing protocols.
- An international career working on insurtech product
- Agile work environment
- Community and knowledge sharing gatherings
- EIS University - infinite learning source
- External training, conferences, and certification programs
- Flexible working hours, office, remote or hybrid work option
- Employee referral program
- Health insurance and gym coverage
- Fun company parties and team building events
- Safe bicycle parking space
- Personal gifts on different occasions
Curious? Let's talk!